Nude Hotel declares that it is located in Caisan street w/n, Roca Blanca, Playa Zipolite, San Pedro Pochutla, Oaxaca, c.p. 70904.
Personal Information: All personal information are used only for intern matters and to communicate with guests for details about the booking and during the stay. This personal data is collected when the guest reserve by phone call or email and asks for Hotel information. The personal information we ask for is: First and last name, phone number to get in touch and e-mail. If the guest wants a bill for the lodging payment we may ask additional information for the own matter. Nude Hotel does not share personal information to third parties.
All persons staying in this hotel are subject to these rules, which is considered a contract to be fulfilled. Otherwise, the Management reserves the right of admission and permanence in the Hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the Guest to carefully read the internal regulations by which Hotel Nude is governed, since this has legal validity and will apply without exception to all those who stay in this company.
- The Internal Regulation is a document that contains the main clauses of the hosting contract between the Guest and the Hotel, therefore, upon signing the guest the Registration Form is committing to comply with each of the points and conditions there indicated, as well as assume the legal consequences that derive from its non-compliance.
- In the provision of hotel services there will be no discrimination based on sex, creed, political affiliation, religion, nationality or social status.
- The establishment may reserve the right of admission when the guest presents in an inconvenient state, drunkenness, under the influence of drugs, narcotics or when it is intended to use other than the hosting service.
BOOOKING: They are guaranteed with a deposit or electronic transfer for the cost of the first night, which must be made no later than 5 business days after having made the pre-reservation, otherwise the pre-reservation is lost
PAY FORM: Cash, visa or master card and Amex bank cards, certified bank checks, deposits and electronic transfers.
REGISTRATION: Any person staying in this establishment is obliged to register with staff in reception under the printed document for this. In the same way, you must show an official identification with a valid photograph and sign the present printed policies also on the front of the registration forms, both of your own and of the people who will be occupying the room.
All guests must register when they arrive and must wear the bracelet with the hotel badge.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: The time of entry to the rooms is fixed from 15:00 hrs. and they must be vacated at 12: 00hrs **. of the day of departure; After that time and in case of not vacating the room, the hotel will be entitled to make an extra charge according to the current rate and to vacate the room depositing the luggage in the place designated by the administration without responsibility for the contents of the luggage. If you want to stay more days please check availability in advance at reception, otherwise we do not guarantee the extension of the stay. (Maximum tolerance of 30 minutes to check out)
In case you arrive after 23:00 hrs to check in, please notify the administration in advance to be able to foresee your entry.
BAGGAGE STORAGE: Once you checked out and if you need to stay in the facilities for a longer period of time and require luggage storage, you can request it free of charge at the reception desk. In the event you require to leave an item of value in your baggage, you must notify the reception staff by stating the items in a safe manner and signing the corresponding form. Being a free service luggage guard, the hotel is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to the luggage of the guest during their safekeeping of objects or values
CANCELLATIONS: With more than 10 days no charge is made; Less than 10 days the total cost of the first night is charged; the reimbursements occur in a period no longer than 10 business days and are made by bank deposit or electronic transfer;
In case of cancellation, up to 3.5% of the payment will be retained for administrative fee. This amount is not refundable by the bank
in the case of foreign accounts, a percentage of 35% will be charged.
In case of not presenting the first night the right of the reservation for the following days is lost.
Due to natural events such as hurricanes, cyclones, storms, rains, tremors or earthquakes, no refund is applicable.
EARLY DEPARTURE: There will be no refund of money for partially used stays or early departures or nights not used.
SERVICE HOURS: Restaurant and bar from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. pool service from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Registration of guests from 08:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. From Monday to Sunday in a running schedule.
KEYS: All guests leaving their room have the obligation to leave the doors and windows closed with insurance, otherwise the hotel will not be responsible if any of these is open; In case of leaving the premises, please leave your keys at reception, in case of loss of the key the cost is $ 200.00 (two hundred pesos M.N)
TOWELS AND SHEETS: It is totally forbidden (without any exception) to remove towels or pillows from room. If you need towels for the pool or beach you can get them at reception.
We are a hotel that CARES FOR THE ENVIRONMENT so, the sheets and towels are changed every two days , in case you need to change sooner, please notify reception. Take care of the towels and white sheets do not put oils or coconut shells or leaning immediately on the towel after contacting a tattoo of henna.
CONCEPT: Nudist optional can be practiced in any area of the hotel except the restaurant area.
Please note that the concept entails nudist lifestyle in any public area of the hotel.
The maximum acceptable age for children is 3 years, no children younger than 18.
PERSONAL BELONGINS: The hotel is not responsible for the loss of valuables forgotten and not reported for safekeeping with reception staff (in all facilities) unless they are kept under our guarantee and responsibility and have been duly declared. The hotel has a common security box as well as some rooms, if you need to keep your values you can go to the reception to protect them, it will be necessary to fill a small format.
Guests have 72 hours counted from their date marked as departure to claim forgotten and found objects in the hotel facilities, once the term has passed, the objects will be discarded or destroyed.
The hotel does not have a courier service to make shipments of forgotten objects inside the facilities, so the shipments and related expenses will be borne by the guest.
ROOMS: No guest has the right to give accommodation or allow the use of facilities to people outside the hotel without the prior consent of the administration, in case of non-compliance the administration reserves the right to order the immediate departure of the visitor and the hotel will not be made responsible for damages or losses, will be the responsibility of the guest who has invited the visitor, in case of having visitors, they can make use of the facilities paying an additional difference of $ 350.00 pesos per day and will be given an identification bracelet to be able to use of the facilities, in case of not wearing the bracelet you will be asked to leave the hotel.
SECURITY: The establishment has taken security measures for the benefit of all guests and staff, installing informative signage, emergency telephone numbers, first aid kit (installed in reception), extinguishers in public areas (please identify location or ask in reception), kitchen and bar, security pins with chain on the doors of each room, night table, as well as video surveillance cameras distributed in the different areas of the hotel, in addition we have a civil liability insurance as stipulated in the standard NOM-07-TUR-2002; all this to be used in an eventual case, for more information please approach reception.
For security It is forbidden to use candles or candles in rooms with a palm roof.
PARKING: The access door to the parking lot will be closed for your safety from 11:30 p.m. until 06:30 p.m., if you need to leave before please contact the security personnel; The hotel allocates space for parking and is free, however we are not responsible for total / partial losses or damages caused by third parties; we do not have valet parking.
RULES IN GENERAL
- - We are not responsible for events or events that derive from natural causes (hurricanes, storms, rains, floods, sea bottom, tremors, earthquakes, fires, etc).
- - Take note that we do not have the hotel's own lifeguard, so the use of the pool or the sea is the responsibility of the user.
- FOOD AND EXTERNAL BEVERAGES: It is strictly prohibited to introduce and consume external food or drinks inside the facilities, otherwise the administration will ask for the withdrawal of the products or a fee will be charged according to the external product consumed, if you have any questions please consult it.
- The maximum time of noise on the terraces (music or loud chats), rooms or public areas is restricted until 23:00 hrs, after that time TOTAL silence is requested out of respect for the other guests of the nude hotel.
- By national law, smoking is not allowed indoors or indoors.
- "WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT" When leaving the room turn off electrical appliances that are not used, do not leave candles or candles on, verify that the water taps are properly closed, any anomaly or failure of the hotel equipment we ask to report immediately to reception staff.
- SERVICES: The service provided by third parties is not the responsibility of the hotel (Tour, massages, transport, etc).
- STAFF we have a strict policy that prohibits staff members from drinking and intimate with guests; In case of non-compliance, the staff member will be dismissed immediately.
It is understood that at the time of making the reservation effective, the client and / or guest (s) knows and expressly and tacitly declares that he / she fully accepts the present rules of the Nude Hotel, being in agreement and in agreement with all the points previously described
We are proud to offer you a safe and free place where you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. Any anomaly, comment, complaint or suggestion, please go to reception where we can gladly assist you from 08:00 - 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday during the same time or by phone 01.958.58.430.62 or by post: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We are proud to offer you a safe and free place where you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. Any abnormalities, comments, complaints or suggestions, please go to reception where we will gladly assist you.